Updated Classic

Tuesday, December 23, 2014


/ Forever 21 Raincoat (old) / Hunter boots / 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target purse / Michaels puff /

As I am sure everyone is aware of, I have an obsession with coats. (faux) fur, leather, wool, pink, blue or camel, I am not that picky. So, when I thought I needed a raincoat for the few rainy days that were the beginning of my time being home here in Houston, I discovered this old favorite in the back of my closet. During drab and rainy days, sometimes pulling out a raincoat that looks the opposite of drab is all that you need to turn the day around. This one from Forever 21 way back when I was in high school is perfect because unlike so many other raincoats, it's little nipped in waist and trench coat details make it much more stylized and fun to wear than a more traditional style without much of a shape. Also, how could anyone resist the checkered trim and buttons?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...