Marit

Tuesday, December 16, 2014


GAP jacket / Anthropologie "Marit" dress / Target booties (old!) / 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target purse / Michael Kors watch

As hard as it is to believe, it is actually pretty rare that I try on a dress and am absolutely in love with everything about it. Usually it hangs strange on me, or my proportions are off, or it's "just not for me". However, this Anthropologie dress by brand Vanessa Virginia, was an exception. I saw it this past summer and was drawn to the beautiful embroidery, delicate sleeves, and unique slate blue color. Like most pieces at Anthro, it was a pretty penny, so I left without it. Much to my online browsing habit, a few months ago it was incredibly marked down, and I was thrilled when it arrived just as I had remembered it. 

Winters in Texas are bizarre and these were actually taken over Thanksgiving where it was colder than it is now if you can believe it. I love how this dress looks with a leather jacket and some suede ankle boots. Which, if you live here, you know is perfect for this time of year. 



If you're as obsessed with this dress as I am, it's still on sale! 

Happy Hanukkah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...