Favorite Fall Patterns

Monday, October 27, 2014

1 / 2 / 3 (sold out!) / 4 / 5

Everyone has their favorite prints and patterns that they can't wait to specifically pull out for a certain season. For me, fall and winter are always associated with leopard and plaid. While leopard is a favorite of mine year-round, there is something about pairing it with wooly coats and sweaters that makes it particularly a favorite during cooler weathered months. As for plaid, going to Syracuse I absolutely can't live without my L.L. Bean fleece-lined flannels. They are absolute lifesavers and I've managed to hook about four of my friends onto them. With my oversized mens flannels as such a go-to during fall and winter here, I was in need of an equally comfortable, warm, and still stylish option but with something in a more feminine shape. Enter the GAP plaid shirtdress. As soon as I saw this during the GAP sale I knew that I needed it. While clearly not as warm as my beloved mens flannels, it is heavily lined for the weather and the colors of the plaid in it look great with my favorite leopard Zara chelsea boots--I've already checked. Look out for a post with this dress later in the week!

Have you ever mixed leopard + plaid? What are your favorite patterns to mix?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...