What I love : Gap Jeans

Tuesday, September 16, 2014


Let's play favorites today. I am absolutely in love with GAP jeans. GAP was one of the brands that I was raised around. It was somewhere that every member of my family could find something that they liked and feel good about bringing home with them. One of my favorite options that they sell are their jeans. In my search for the perfect pair of jeans this summer that didn't end until last week (photos soon!), somehow I had forgotten to check in GAP assuming that I had already had most of their main styles covered. I was wrong. For me, GAP always has those jeans that look like they've been in your closet for a while and are always perfectly worn it, amazing washes, and random--but they always have the perfect ready-made cuffs! These perfect jeans? The 1969 Sexy Boyfriend style. They hit all of my requirements in that they are clearly boyfriend jeans, but as if I shrunk them to better fit, they are heavier weighted so they feel durable when I put them on, and like most of GAP's denim, the wash is exactly what I was looking for but was unable to explain during my search. Above are some of my favorites from GAP at the moment. Those Rip & Repairs are pretty great.

Basically, if you're in need of jeans, hit up GAP as your first stop. What are your favorite jeans or denim wash?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...