Coach Spring 2015

Thursday, September 4, 2014


Happy first official day of New York Fashion Week. Every season I sort the looks that I like most from each show into files and analyze them from the looks overall, colors and fabrics used, accessories and so on. Look out over the next month basically for some of my favorites from all of the fashion capitals and their designers. The Coach show this morning was already one of my favorites for its eye candy appeal. With shaggy pastel coats and a 70's vibe with that specific orange leather and platform sandals, and an artist collaboration that was printed throughout, this is one collection that I can't wait to see how stylists will pull the pieces and use them for editorials. I'm looking at you, shearling and shaggy fur coats. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...