Addicted to A. L. C.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Lately my style has been very un-like me. While I used to resort to burgundies, blacks, and navy during cooler months, recently it has been more frequently on a day-to-day basis regardless of the weather. In trying to pin-point a style that I have been referencing often, I was reminded of a favorite brand of mine, A. L. C. 

Designer Andrea Lieberman creates the perfect classic pieces that are somehow on trend, but never trendy in the sense that after the season they will be buried in your closet. These are garments that have the idea of accessible casual luxury and the idea of "sartorial convenience, value and versatility." Sounds like my kind of pieces.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...