Vintage Celebration

Monday, August 18, 2014


Vintage Dress via Shareen Vintage / GAP denim jacket / Vintage purse (my grandmother's!) / Christian Siriano heels c/o / Michael Kors watch / Sunglasses from Anthropologie

Do you build your outfits around a pair of shoes? With shoes as amazing as these Christian Siriano ones, you can't help but start with them first. I've never seen anything like them and it feels like you are wearing bracelets on your ankles in the best way possible. Aside from my obvious obsession with them, I knew that one of the first things I wanted to try them with was this vintage dress from Shareen Vintage that's actually my mom's. I loved the way that the skirt of the dress sort of mimicked the skirts of the heels and created such a feminine feel that was perfect for the first of my early birthday celebrations.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...