Winter Fever

Thursday, August 28, 2014


When I left the house this morning with the incorrect weather information for the day ahead, I was confused when greeted with that brisk air that is the sure sign that fall (and quickly winter) are approaching. As I spend the rest of the day in my summer brights, dreaming of the new arrivals of coats in both the stores and closets, here is some coat inspiration to get you through Syracuse's chilly day. Having picked up about five coats last winter season, I have to reign it back this year- although I doubt anything will top that vintage lime green faux I found in Piccadilly during my time abroad this past semester. So, grab a coffee (a hot one not iced!) and soak up some cold-weathered inspiration.






Images found via Pinterest 1 / 2 / 3 / 4



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...