Birthday Brights

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

 / Zara top / Tracy Feith for Target skirt (2009) / Primark sandals / Rebecca Minkoff clutch / Michael Kors watch / Baublebar necklace / David Yurman ring / iPhone case from NYC /

Hello, everyone! After another summer in NYC I am back home for a couple of weeks and ready to get back to some regular posting for a bit. Yesterday we celebrated my dad's birthday, and there is something about being back in Texas that always makes me dress much brighter and want to combine so many patterns, and I think that concept clearly shows in this look. Birthdays are meant to be happy and in perusing my closet through the pieces I haven't seen in a while, I came across this Tracy Feith skirt that was part of a Target collaboration from 2009 (!). I love the vintage surfer/beach vibe that the neon flowers give off, and you simply can't go wrong with this shape of skirt. With the colors in the pattern as bright as they are, the white blouse and shoes keep everything else relatively simple, but give off a brightness of their own. And, obviously, the amazing Rebecca Minkoff clutch pulls everything together. As it was a birthday gift last year, it seemed fitting to pull it out to celebrate someone else's birthday, as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...