Color Inspiration : Poppy

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Not too long ago, the thought of 'a pop of red' just never really did it for me. However, leave it to J.Crew's Style Guides to change my mind. Issue after issue I was faced with their models sporting the perfect lip shade that I had been hunting for. Red, but not too old. Bright, but not neon. Youthful, but not pink. I was introduced to Poppy. Since then, poppy red has made its way into my style in many ways other than a lipstick. This year's J. Crew sample sale had me longing over the Double Strap sandals pictured above. When on the last day they were marked down to $30, I figured that my new love of the color shouldn't exclude my footwear. Safe to say, they are my new favorites.

I included a few other 'poppy picks' above to show how versatile this color can be in your wardrobe. From swimwear to handbags, this is definitely a color that works in every department.

Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...