On Wednesdays we wear PINK!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

/ Pink set by me / Zara Heels /

With today being the 10th anniversary of the day Mean Girls opened in theaters, and it being a Wednesday (!), I decided what better occassion than today to pull out a piece I made last semester. 

" On Wednesdays we wear PINK " !

This is probably one of my favorite pieces that I have ever made. From the perfectly pink fabric, the black and white satiny piping, and another favorite, the bell sleeve, this little pink set that I made to complement a 60's style dress is just as fun to wear as it to look at. I love the idea that you can easily wear the pieces together as a set, or split them up. Options are fun to think about not only when designing, but when getting dressed as well. How cute would the pants look with a white t-shirt and denim jacket? Or, the top with high-waisted skinnies and fabulous heels?




As always, I'd love to hear any feedback.

Hope you all spent your Wednesdays piling on the pink.

xo




1 comment:

AlexaNG said...

So cool! So talented! Want to be you one day :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...