Tres Chic

Monday, March 3, 2014



/ Urban Outfitters blazer + heels / Forever 21 sweater + pants / 3.1 Philip Lim for Target purse / David Yurman ring / Revlon Lipstick /

While I have worked backstage at a few fashion shows in New York, I had never ventured over to Lincoln Center to spot all of the stylish editors, show-goers, bloggers, and photographers before. I admit, I was intimidated and unsure of how the whole thing worked. So, when London Fashion Week began here in London about three weeks ago, I made sure that my confidence got up to the same level as my excitement, grabbed a close friend and my camera, and headed over to Somerset House to see it all happen live. There is nothing like it, and I had the absolute best time that Saturday. Even got my photo taken a couple of times.

Now, about the outfit. Knowing that everyone goes big for the shows, I knew that I had to really put on my best, but I was still a bit unsure of how it went down, so this felt like a good start for branching a bit out of my comfort zone, while still being comfortable enough. With the sun shining for once, it was warm enough to go with this sweater and a light blazer (that I have re-found my love for). Since we got up fairly early to head down to Somerset, these silky floral Forever 21 pants felt like I was in my loungewear, but the chicest ones at that. 




 Stay tuned for a few photos from London Fashion Week and Weekend coming up later this week!

Hope you all had a nice first start to March!

Photo Credit: Indradevi Nuon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...