Two Thousand Thirteen

Monday, December 30, 2013


Well, 2013, it's been another year full of many firsts, fun, laughs, friends, and lots of hard work. As I attempt to pack for my trip of a lifetime in London with some of my closest friends, looking back on this past year I've chosen some of my favorite posts from this little blog of mine. Definitely one new years resolution that I plan on working particularly hard on is keeping posts regularly updated. Finding time for this space that I love is difficult, but means a lot to me, and in the end those are the best resolutions worth working towards. So, with that, hats off to you 2013 (get it--the hat in the image above--ha)! Lookin' forward to what you have in store 2014.


Hope everyone has a safe and happy new years.

Got your sequins ready? I picked up a sparkly turquoise skirt today for my festivities!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...