Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, October 1, 2013


photo via Payless 

Let me tell you, kitten heels are so not my thing. I find them awkward, meant for older women, and while the name is cute, the style never really is. However, putting my feelings towards kitten heels aside, I absolutely fell in love with these Christian Siriano Galina Smoking Loafers. Leopard anything is one of my obsessions, and while I have a pair of leopard boots, I needed a style of footwear that was able to go with more dresses. These smoking loafers are perfect in so many ways. The leopard material is fabric, not printed, so the faux leopard hair creates a luxe appearance, the overall shape is delicate, and the velvet kitten heel gives you the feeling of heels, without all of the aching that comes with wearing them during the duration of a day. I've already paired these with everything from a head to toe denim look to pattern mixing with a bit of plaid. They have the ideal qualities to work with anything. While I may still be a little skeptical about completely devoting myself to kitten heels, these are certainly my new love for fall.

What are your thoughts on kitten heels? How would you style the Galina Smoking Loafers? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...