Orange Spice

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /

With the first of October yesterday, the feeling of fall for me really starts to set in. Pumpkins are being sold at the grocery store, the leaves (while having been changing colors for a few weeks now) are finally falling, and Thanksgiving plans are being arranged. While I used to feel that orange was a color more associated with the month of November, I found time after time while browsing online I was being drawn to these orange spice colors-- a color I'm not typically a fan of. However, when the color was applied to a design that wasn't solely plain orange, like an embossed bag (3) or patent skirt (1) seen above, I fell in love.

What are your feelings about orange?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...