Falling for Phillip

Thursday, October 3, 2013


/ Jen Kao top / 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target skirt and bag / Target boots / Forever 21 necklace / and   Michael Kors watch /

Aside from when Rodarte did their Target collaboration, the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target collection is one of the first that I have actually really wanted pieces from. For starters, the Pashli Satchel has been one of my 'must have' bags for a while, and since my unemployed status won't be able to provide one, when I saw that there was going to be the mini satchel in their Target collaboration, I was thrilled. At a much more affordable price, it looks every bit as luxe, and it's miniature size keeps me from lugging too much with me--only necessities like a phone, wallet, and lipstick. In addition to the mini satchel, the leopard pieces were another favorite. We all know that I have a soft spot for leopard print, and this almost cartoonish style with it's mustard-orange background and navy and white spots and flirty shape were a must. Not to mention, as I walked around campus today it matched the falling leaves perfectly.  These two pieces embarrassingly weren't the only ones that I bought from the line, but keep a lookout for the others that will be showing soon!


What were your thoughts on the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target collaboration? I'd love to hear!

Side Note: I apologize for iPhone photos, my camera is in Texas right now
Photos: Richelle Gewertz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...