Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, September 3, 2013


/ 1. Zara Heels / 2. GoJane Heels / 3. River Island Boots / 4. Boohoo Boots / 5. Alexander Wang Flats

Although my toes are still painted a crisp white, this Labor Day weekend slowly ended yet another summer, and the same question of wearing white shoes after labor day presents itself. While there are certainly winter whites that can be a fresh alternative to dark colors in the upcoming months, there isn't much like a true bright white. When it comes to these bright whites, my personal rule is that sporting them until it is chill enough that you need to grab your coat is acceptable. Today, I chose five pairs of fabulous white footwear ranging in shades, brightness, texture, and style to fill your footwear fancy. Lately I have been really obsessed with the style on the Zara pair (1) where the front cap comes up a little higher than usual on the foot. They are a bit awkward, and I find that intriguing and unique.

Will you wear white shoes after labor day? I hope everyone had a great long weekend! 
Which is your favorite pair from the assortment above?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...