Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, August 27, 2013


So, remember how I have been ranting about how my beloved Steve Madden shoes don't fit anymore? What used to be my go-to pair of fancy casual shoes seems to have lately been replaced by my Zara metallic t-straps. Well, today I found a perfect alternative to ensure that I'll get back on that kind of footwear in no time. These 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Vincent Ankle Strap Mules' fit that description of 'fancy casual' in so many ways. With a heel height that is ideal for boyfriend jeans and flirty minis, open toe to show off your polished pedicure, and shiny golden straps and heels for an interesting add-on, my closet would surely be honored by the addition of these lust-worthy shoes.

Do you have a pair of shoes in your closet that need replacing? I'm also still on the hunt for an amazing pair of loafers. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...