Tuesday Shoesday-Pointed Pumps

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

/ 1. Zara / 2. Asos / 3. NastyGal / 4. Valentino /

I used to avoid pointed shoes of any sort. Regardless of if they were flats, heels, sandals, or boots, they always seemed either too severe or mature for my taste. Over the past season or so, I have realized that I couldn't have been more wrong. Sure, there are always the styles that stay true to the look I had been avoiding, but lately, pointed toe shoes are the style that has been growing in my wardrobe. After all, I purchased three (!) pairs this summer. The Valentino 'Rockstud' is on my ultimate dream wish-list, and the luxe green pair above (4.) is unique and anything but severe and mature. Otherwise, the collage above is a compilation of four fairly affordable pointed pumps from around the web that I found inspiring for various qualities. Oddly, they all have a sort of fall and autumn feel to them. I guess my subconscious is craving fall just as much as I am.

What are your thoughts on pointed pumps? What about pointed shoes in general?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...