'Til Next Time, New York

Monday, August 19, 2013

/ Forever 21 dress / Michael Kors watch / Topshop (old) heels / Necklace from Austin, TX / Yankees cap /

Well, New York, another summer has come and gone and my busy period of balancing up to three internships at one point and keeping up with this blog has ended. I came home on Saturday and have until Thursday until I head back to New York (upstate, though) to start my Junior year at Syracuse. I wanted to say goodbye to summer and bye to the city with a classic NYC accessory, the New York Yankees baseball cap. Baseball caps are not an accessory that I integrate into my wardrobe regularly, but I have always loved how they add the perfect athletic vibe to any outfit--even a mod black and white shift with sky-high heels.

Have you ended your summer dream careers? Where are you headed now, I'd love to hear!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww- I don't normally go for baseball caps but that one is so chic! Can't wait to see ya back at 'Cuse girl (:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...