Off the Vine

Thursday, August 15, 2013

/ H&M Jacket / J.Crew Dress / DIY Necklace / Zara heels / 

As great as my love for colors is, lately when it comes to getting dressed, they have taken a back seat to make more room for neutrals in navy's, blacks, army green, and cream. With the slightly cooler air we've been having in New York the past few days, I realized summer really is coming to a close, and took full advantage of wearing summer brights for a few last times. This orchid colored dress was also a purchase from the J.Crew sample sale, and I love the way that it works surprisingly well with my kelly green suede moto jacket. With colors as bright as these, and a necklace that certainly adds to it, my favorite hologram heels pull the outfit today while still keeping the look interesting to the eye.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...