Fall Favorites

Wednesday, August 14, 2013


/ 1. Topshop / 2. Isabel Marant / 3. Rag & Bone (mens!) / 4. Topshop /

Fall is definitely my favorite season, and nothing makes me happier after a brutal summer than heading to work with a perfect crisp breeze in the air. During colder months, and even at the beginning of fall, I try my best to wear my skirts and dresses with my legs bare for as long as possible. With this challenge, easy jackets are for sure my go-to pieces. When it comes to favorites, jackets in a varsity or army/utility style are what I find myself wearing with absolutely everything. With my favorite varsity jacket in a dark navy and black combination (faux leather sleeves, of course!) and my utility jacket in its classic army green, these are staples that are must haves for that crisp pre-fall air that will certainly carry you much into fall.

How have you been adding on for pre-fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...