Dress Up

Friday, August 23, 2013


I have always been a fan of simple designs that have surprise details that pack a punch. When I saw the back of this neon pink dress on Pinterest, I did what any other crazed pinner would do, and stalked until I found it. Lo and behold, this week's 'dress up' feature was found on E's Closet Boutique. The 'Mallory' is one of those dresses that is perfect for a college student. Easy to wear, sophisticated but still fun, flattering, and affordable, this is piece that be just as transitional for a sorority formal as it can for wedding or birthday party. And, obviously, the punchy neon is one of my favorite kinds of pink.

What do you think about this 'Mallory' dress? I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...