Splurge VS Steal

Wednesday, July 31, 2013


I had been needing a new purse for the longest time. Most of my purses, while great in design and style, weren't so great in the structure and maintenance department. While my dad was visiting over fourth of July weekend almost a month ago, he picked out the Zara bag on the right. And, as you can tell from the style posts since then, I'm completely obsessed. I had wondered where I had seen a similar style before and I realized standing next to a woman on the subway with the purse on the left, that it was inspired by the Givenchy 'Lucrezia'. I'm extremely picky when it comes to handbags, and the Zara version fit nearly all of them: structured, sophisticated, appealing to look at and wear, functional, and fabulous. Thanks, dad!

What do you think? Would you splurge on the Givenchy 'Lucrezia' or save with the Zara version?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...