Piña

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

/ Topshop dress / H&M sandals / Zara purse / Forever21 necklace / Michael Kors watch / Anthropologie Sunglasses /

I've never been much of a beach person, I don't like getting wet and I'm not particularly fond of sand. So, it surprised even me when I took a spontaneous late afternoon excursion out to Coney Island for the first time. Since being in the city since May, this was my first actual 'summer activity', and I was overly excited to dress the part. I had purchased this pineapple dress at a Topshop sale last month and felt like what better day to pull it out from a sea of black and to actually bring it to the sea. With it's all-over pineapple print, the small details like triangular midriff cutout, cross-over neckline, and criss-cross open back provide just the right amount of interesting elements to keep it from bridging over to too cutesy.




Have you ever been to Coney Island? Did you sport any festive summer apparel, as well?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...