Lasered

Monday, July 22, 2013

/ Forever 21 dress / DIY Sunnies / Ellen Tracy heels / Zara purse / Michael Kors watch / Brandy Melville ring / Necklace from Austin, TX 

I certainly have my fair share of black dresses in my closet. From short and sheer to long and formal, black dresses are such a wardrobe staple that really are perfect for nearly any occasion. However, even with my extensive array there was a certain style that still was lacking: laser cut and leather. I love wearing garments that have special detailing to them. Unfortunately, that detailing often comes with a special price, as well. When I saw this dress at Forever 21 last week for under thirty dollars, I knew it was the perfect piece to fill in the gap in my wardrobe in both its style and price.





Do you have a little black dress gap in your wardrobe? What style are you looking for?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...