Dress Up

Friday, July 12, 2013


When it comes to red dresses, and kind of red pieces in general, I'm always back and forth. I seem to love red on other people, but aside from a red lip, I usually stay away. While I'm not one to shy away from colors, red for some reason is one color that rarely shows up in my wardrobe. Maybe it's the fact that it's such a bold color, or that sometimes is over-powering on my pale skin, but every time I attempt a red garment, I end up leaving without it. This Topshop 'Florence' crepe dress is next on my list to attempt, though. Though completely red, it seems as if this specific red may be a hue that might actually work. In it's fairly simple silhouette, but with the interest of a bit of skin around the midriff, the red is easier to take in, while still making the bold impact that it obviously does. 

What do you think about red? Love it or hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...