Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

/ 1. Steve Madden / 2. LuLu's / 3. Steve Madden / 4. Sam Edelman / 5. Zara /

Though the past few weeks may make it seem otherwise, I don't really buy shoes very often. I definitely love them, but for me, I would prefer to have many different outfits to wear with a similar pair of shoes. When I threw on my beloved Steve Madden wedges the other day, it appears that my foot has grown and they no longer fit as well as they used to. As such a go-to staple in my wardrobe, I figured what better to post for Tuesday Shoesday than a search for a replacement pair. Some qualifications: neutral (interpret that as you may), comfortable (but with a high wedge), and able to easily be dressed up or down.

Do you have a favorite from the five listed above? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...