School Boy

Wednesday, June 5, 2013


//Necklace, Blouse, and Jacket: Forever 21// Shorts: Zara//Heels: Vintage (gift from mom)//Ring: H&M//

I used to not really give much thought to white button-downs. I found them to be stuffy, difficult to keep clean, and boring. However, when I went to re-create a stylized version of a school uniform with my favorite varsity jacket, leather shorts, and short heels, this button down from Forever 21 proves to be that crisp white button-down that I'll be reaching for more often. With it's unfinished seams and slightly deconstructed and frayed edges, it has every bit of that uniform and polished look that I was looking for, but with the stylized qualities to keep it updated and current, as well.




//How amazing are these vintage heart heels? I'm absolutely head over heels in love--ha//




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...