Home Improvement

Thursday, June 13, 2013


Despite being the extremely girly girl that I was growing up, I never had a pink bedroom. Oddly enough, even being the age I was, I saw it as sort of typical and expected. However, when I stumbled across this pink room, the color and amount of it spread throughout the entire room was anything but typical. While the furniture is definitely not my style, this room with it's large windows and intricate crown molding on the ceiling make me want to fill it with pieces in white and lucite to contrast against the color. Can't you picture throwing spontaneous events with friends and chatting until early hours in here? This is a pink room that is much more sophisticated than any that I've ever seen. Imagine all of the other colors that could have the same effect.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...