Dress Up

Friday, June 28, 2013


When digging through my mess of a wallet earlier this week, beneath (too many) iced coffee receipts, I found the equivalent of spare cash in your jean pockets-- a forgotten about, unused, Anthropologie gift card. While I usually venture in with my mom, me for home decor inspiration and her for the clothes, I decided to browse the online dress selection after discovering my much welcomed mid-week surprise. The piece that I ended up gravitating most towards was this Dolce Vita 'Sunlace Midi Dress.' The coral color, intricate but understatedly elegant bodice, fresh length, and narrow back, are all elements that are perfect for a great summer dress. Whether you add a cropped denim jacket, neutral leather sandals and dainty gold jewelry, or metallic heels, statement ring, and a glowing tan, this is a piece that you can work into your wardrobe all summer long. Now, about that tan...

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...