Building Blocks

Monday, June 17, 2013

/ Topshop tank / Zara shorts / Steve Madden shoes / Michael Kors watch / H&M Ring / Forever 21 Necklace / Anthropologie sunglasses /

Lately I've been kind of obsessed with swingy shorts. Being a skirt lover, they have the breeziness of a summer skirt but with the easy feeling of a pair of shorts. Having been in a bit of a pattern funk for a bit, when I saw these shorts about a month ago, the bright orange and navy square pattern managed to pull me right out of that rut. With the all-over pattern already being a focal point for the look, I made sure to pair it with basic pieces like my favorite black tank and chunky wedges. And, with a geometric-style necklace to complement the graphic characteristic of the shorts, these swingy shorts, definitely don't fall short when it comes to style. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...