Dress Up

Friday, May 10, 2013


While I was never particularly stellar at geometry, or mathematics at all, in school, styles in art, fashion, and interiors with geometric influences are some of my main sources of inspiration. I love the literal sharpness of the shapes and the style that they give off, as well. Kelly Wearstler is one of my favorites when it comes to interior design, and her garments definitely follow. Her fall 2013 RTW collection  pulled on my geometric love, as it was a main source of inspiration for her for this collection. I fell in love with this particular dress for it's obvious use of geometric shapes, and it's use of black and white in an untraditional manner. The linear quality of the bodice draws your eye up and down, but also has plenty of detail to focus on, too. 

photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...