Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

One of my favorite parts about summer are the shoes. There is always that one girl that you know who has the perfect collection of "go-with-anything" shoes that completes her outfit in the simplest but put-together way. While for me those have been my black Steve Madden heeled wedges that I have had for years, they have been loved greatly and my search for a new and improved version has begun. Though these Dolce Vita heeled sandals are not really anything like my beloved wedges (heels vs wedge, green vs black, strappy vs solid), I couldn't go through the page without admiring the rich color of the emerald and the way that they would perfectly pair with slouchy boyfriend jeans or a breezy mini dress.

Do you have a pair of summer heeled sandals that always finish your outfit amazingly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...