Home Improvement

Thursday, April 25, 2013


When I was younger, one of my favorite parts about going on a vacation was staying in the hotel rooms. While I obviously was excited about seeing sights other than my Houston neighborhood, there was always something about pretending that this new, perfectly clean, and well organized room was actually mine. To this day, one of the things that I still am fond of in hotels is their white sheets and upholstery fabrics. Sitting on a white couch or climbing into a bed with crisp white sheets makes you extra cautious to not do anything to change the perfect white appearance. Now that sixty degree weather has been somewhat of a regular here in Syracuse for the past few days, it got me thinking about spaces that always provide a sense of freshness like the season of spring does. For me, that feeling is always associated with white hotel linens and plenty of beautiful and natural light like in the image above.

What kind of interiors do you associate with spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...