Dress Up

Friday, April 26, 2013


Now that the weather has been cooperating for the past few days (70's!), I am definitely hoping that it is here to stay. With the school year almost ending, nothing makes me happier than the idea of baring my arms and legs for whippy dresses in bright hues and footwear other than riding boots. For this week's dress, I was instantly drawn to the punchy coral, classic and lady-like shape--but not boring, and overall fresh feel of this dress and picture in general. When spring weather hits, which it finally has here in Syracuse, it really does add a special extra spring to your step and this image captures that to me for sure. Is anyone also loving the flush in her cheeks that matches the color of her dress? I am.

What are you all up to this weekend? 
It's Mayfest here so I'm being prepared for one too many flower crowns and crop tops. 
Have a great one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...