Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, February 5, 2013


As long as it is cold here in Syracuse, "Tuesday Shoesday" will most likely be filled with boots. While I can't wait to bare my legs again in the Spring, these Tory 'Daniella' riding boots, made me remember why I can hold out a little longer. Although she used to be known for her 'Reva' ballet flats and tunics, Tory Burch, in my opinion, makes some of the best boots. Perfectly combining structure, style, and luxury, boots by Tory Burch are always lust-worthy and consistently flattering. And, with their rich brown coloring with gold hardware and a perforated logo, they have just enough details that complement the style without taking away from the success of the shoe itself. 

Who are some of your favorite boot designers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...