Dress Up

Friday, February 1, 2013



Even though this Prada dress is like so three seasons ago (really, though...it's Spring 2012), I'm still in love with it. The impersonators have just started coming out with their pieces modeled after this collection, and I can't help but appreciate the originals. Nodding to the 50's and combining the two main loves in the life of a man: women and cars, this dress--and collection-- have just the right amount of whimsy but still being classic in the cuts of the garments and their styling. Although I am not quite a connoisseur or lover of automobiles, this dress is one that I would definitely still love to take for a test drive. And, with spring coming up in a few months, I can't wait to re-incorporate pastels and fun prints back into my wardrobe. 

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...