Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, January 22, 2013




//Image//

When i saw these Chloe "Susan" studded ankle boots, it is pretty obvious why I was obsessed. With their gold triple buckled hardware and studded design, as well as the perfect red coloring, and feeling of a slight rock and roll vibe to them, I instantly began pairing outfits in my head of how fabulous they would may anything I put with them look. Not so fabulous, though was their $1, 345 price tag. Quickly, like most fabulous fashions, knockoffs appeared quickly, first at Zara and later, where I scooped them up--Forever 21. For basically $1,300 less than the originals, I purchased a pair inspired by the great originators, and wear them with all of the same outfits that I had planned to when I first saw them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...