Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, January 8, 2013


Though my love for loafers has since taken over, for a while I was oxford obsessed. I paired the Madewell ones that my sister passed down to me with everything from casual shorts to more formal dresses and always felt that they provided the perfect dose of menswear quality to balance off my typically feminine outfits. Until this pair by Deena & Ozzy, I thought that I was surely done with oxfords. They sort of remind me of glass slippers in the sense that they are iridescent, which I clearly have been drawn to lately. Completely opposite of my Madewell pair, instead of providing a menswear addition to a feminine outfit, this pair appears feminine due to their less clunky shape and size and their shiny exterior.

Do you prefer more feminine or traditional style oxfords?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...