Person of Interest: Elisa Nalin

Wednesday, November 14, 2012


I have been watching stylist and design consultant Elisa Nalin's style for a while now, and I have to say, that I am currently smitten. Her style is sort of quirky and unique with a tomboyish flair and platinum pixie cut, but at the same time feminine and definitely colorful. I am particularly fond of how she can make prints that would otherwise be too symbolic, such as palm trees or leaves, be toned down with a blazer or pleated skirt and still come off with a sort of charm and interest to them. From the collage above, Elisa is also a master at combining interesting color and pattern palettes to create instant trends and overall appeal.

What do you think of Elisa Nalin's style? Are you as in love as I am?

 1, 2, 3, 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...