Dress Up

Friday, November 16, 2012


As much as a sucker I am for a really feminine fit-and-flare, waist-accented silhouette for a dress, there is a strong place in my heart for a great boxy dress. This week's dress is one that fills many classifications of things that go into making a favorite style boxy dress to me. I love how while the sleeves are short, they are longer than usual, and how as a whole, the dress can appear almost as if it is a top and skirt as separates. Although my university's colors are orange and blue, surprisingly, that is not the reason that the colors work well for me. The combination of a dark navy and almost rusty/metallic orange, are great colors for fall and winter and can work as a great base for coats or tights and the metallic quality would look great with one of my favorite additions--gold jewelry.

Have a great weekend, everyone! I'm headed home for Thanksgiving Break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...