A to Z: Jewelry

Monday, November 12, 2012

{This great necklace completes this simple and beautiful bodice}

When I was little, I was constantly infatuated with costume jewelry. Whether the pieces were real or fabricated didn't matter to me at all, but their intense sparkle and appearance sure did. When it comes to jewelry, my style regarding what pieces I actually wear has varied over the years. Though what I wear may change from chunky crystal pieces to more delicate and symbolic ones, jewelry is an easy way to transform a simple outfit to a spectacular one or to add on to a great outfit even more. Here are some pieces that I am particularly interested in at the moment.

{Stunning opal Art Deco earrings from the 30's.}

{A great lesson in layering longer pieces with shorter ones}

{For me, a great gold statement necklace is a necessity--This is YSL}

{Fun pieces like this Delfina Delettrez ring always make jewelry great to work with}

What are your favorite styles of jewelry? Do you prefer to mix and match or go with more classic pieces?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...