Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, September 11, 2012


Okay, so maybe I've been adding a sweater to my wardrobe for only the past few days, but that little addition brings up quite the excitement for me. Fall is my favorite season to dress for. I love the chunky knits that you can pile over silky dresses or pair with skirts, and that slight rosy color that finds itself onto your cheeks from the bite in the now cooler air. Aside from beginning the transition into layering again, the search for the perfect pair of fall/winter boots is always one to look forward to. This Tuesday's pick is by TEN20. While I have been seeing plenty of spikes on the caps and heels of every style of shoe or boot, I had yet to see spikes on the sides. The classic shape and height make it the ideal style to pair with anything from skinny fitted pants to juxtaposing it more with a flawy skirt and those lovable sweaters. While from the front or back they appear to be just another fabulous black boot, as soon as you turn your feet, the spikes will show that they are anything but. 

The pink pair is amazing, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...