Birthday in Black

Thursday, August 23, 2012

{Dress: RACHEL Rachel Roy, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelets: Random stores in NYC and TX, Shoes: Steve Madden, and Revlon's "Orange Flip" lipstick}

I leave to head back to Syracuse for my Sophomore year today. Though my birthday is a week from today, I celebrated last night with my family while I was still at home. This dress is great for an event or celebration. With it's sparkly skirt and ultra interesting top that sort of reminds me of a combination of a vest and suspenders, and with a skinny strap along the spine, this is a piece that really feels perfect for a special occasion. By adding a bright orange-red lip and a couple random bracelets, this otherwise all black ensemble still has a colorful aspect, as well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...