Purple Pleats

Thursday, June 14, 2012

{Zara blouse, Necessary Clothing skirt, Steve Madden shoes, Michael Kors watch}

If I could only choose one perfect way for clothes to make their way into my heart, it would be pleats. They are the perfect combination of put together structure and girly whimsical appeal and regardless of how old I get, I still feel the need to twirl when wearing them. Lately, I have been in a purple mood. I am drawn to all shades of the color as it is seems to be slightly more grown up than pink, but still provides that sweet femininity that it brings. This skirt, in it's sort of ultra neon violet shade adorned with those perfect pleats, make it such a desirable piece that is indeed twirl worthy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...