Sensationally Seafoam

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

{Francesca's necklace, Michael Kors watch, Free People bandeau (under top), Urban bandeau (white), 9 Three Two skirt, Aldo sandals, and Essie's "Bordeaux" nail polish}

There are some days--okay, many days-- when I wake up and just feel the need to get extra dressed. When I bought this skirt last summer, it's color literally left me awestruck. Before these past few seasons, it wasn't really popular and this was a color and a style that I was unfamiliar with. Both of which were reasons why it later ended up in my closet. There is something about wearing a maxi skirt--as well as one in a pale color-- that adds an elegance to how a person walks. Being additionally cautious as to where I walk and the sleekness of my steps to make the fabric sway across my legs were just the feminine and dressy touch that I had hoped for in dressing this morning. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...