Sweetly Scalloped

Monday, January 16, 2012

{Madewell dress, Vintage belt (came with a pair of shorts), Michael Kors watch, H&M tights, and Juicy Couture heels (from my sister)}

Being a lover of all things feminine and delicate, loving scalloped edges are a must-have. They add just the right amount of sweetness to anything (even an already sweet pink dress), and always make me feel just a tad bit extra dressed up. So, when I ran into this dress at Madewell a few weeks ago, I knew it was in need of a new home. I wore this for my last day at work on Friday and really liked how it made me feel classic, stylish, and I really liked how the black and gold accessories worked with it, as well. 





Today was my first day being back at school before the first day of classes for the new semester begin tomorrow. Good luck to anyone else starting another semester at school. Let's hope it is just as great as the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...